So you have Finished the Big Bank Heist DLC in Payday 2 but you want those cool achievements? GameplayInside is here for you!
The Big Bank Heist DLC has a total of 10 achievements. Some of them are really easy, others are really hard.
The Big Bank Heist guide series
For your convenience Payday 2 The Big Bank Heist guides have been split into several posts.
- Big Bank Heist: Preplanning and new stuff
- Big Bank Heist: Loud guide
- Big Bank Heist: Stealth guide
- Big Bank Heist: achievements (here)
Don’t Bring the Heat
For more information on Don’t Bring the heat please check The Big Bank Heist stealth guide.
You Owe Me One
Use all the points during preplanning, very easy!
Don’t Forget to Floss
Better use the stealth section for this (remember there is 5 guards in the vault area on DeathWish difficulty)
It Takes a Pig to Kill a Pig
A good way to do this one can be to lure an enemy by making him free a civilian. Personally I got it randomly, but fighting the guard in that area. I tried dominated/converted/semi-converted cops, but it seems that does not work.
There are always 12 bags in the vault, so you will need to open some boxes to get 16 bags!
12 Angry Minutes
- Best way for me: take thermal asset + glitch timelock, finish it in 11 minutes ! (coordination needed of course), it’s just rush the objectives thanks for saw/ecm, you can do it in hard very easily.
- Another good way: take bus stop , glitch timelock , and an extra keycard if you need, stealth the first part (the first door), once it’s open you can easily open the vault with an ecm rush tactic, if you need to!
Backing Bobblehead Bob
Remember civilians don’t see bags of loot, and lazers do not detect bags! Check our Payday 2 Entrapment Achievement guide.
Mega pro of the death tip : you need to be with four !
It takes Two to Tango
You can check that in the stealth or the loud guide ! It’s the second step of the objectives 😉
Phew, that was a list of the 10 Payday 2 The Big Bank Heist achievements. Feel fee to ask for additional information in the comments!